control directly out of MATLAB®
- Write our own sequences directly in MATLAB.
- Plot your data with the powerful matlab figures - example: SpinEcho 0D
- Network analyser included: Tune and match your coils directly out of MATLAB - no repluging required!
- GUIs for easy operation available - example: echo train
- Sequence Plot: Use the power of MATLAB to plot, zoom and analyse our sequences.
- Shaped RF pulses: Use our pre-defined RF-pulse-shapes or easily create your own shape.
- Slice Select: For 3D imaging methods use 'Slice Select GUI' for simple slice orientation.
- complete control out of MATLAB®
- push-button experiments including source code
- real time network analyzer mode for RF-coil development
- no timing restrictions
- up to 512 RF pulses per rep. time
- up to 512 AQ windows per rep. time
- arbitrary gradient shapes
- TX/RX with multiple frequencies/phases
- use MATLAB for data analysis
- real time feedback
Tutorial Video: Write a SpinEcho 2D using our openMATLAB interface