- High SNR for short measurement time
- Exchangeable RF-coils for different core sizes
- Low echo times allows short T2 measurements
- Precise sample positioning system for long cores
- High power 1D gradient for core profile measurements
- Complete 3D gradient system for imaging
- Sample diameter up to 72 mm (2.8 inches)
MR-CAT measurement methods
- Pore Size Distribution (T1/T2)
- Profile measurements
- Spatially resolved T1 and T2 maps
- 3D imaging
- Automated measurements of long cores up to 50 cm (20 inches)
|Magnet mounted on lift and electonics cabinet
Flexible configuration for multiple applications
- Multiple RF coils with different diameter and length provide the best SNR for every core. They can be exchanged in less than a minute.
- Magnets are available at different field strengths from 2 MHz up to 20 MHz for reduced artifacts at cores with high ferromagnetic material concentration or for high SNR.
- The permanently mounted 1D gradient system with water cooling offers a high amplitude gradient field over a large volume for advanced TD-NMR studies.
- The 3D gradient system is exchangeable and allows for 3D imaging and spatially resolved experiments.
- The electronics can be modified to match your specific needs.
- The measurement software can be adapted for multiple user groups. Intuitive and user friendly one button experiments as well as the development of new sequences in Matlab are possible.
- The precise positioning system offers the possibility to measure long samples with up to 50 cm in one run. The software controls the motion of the sample through the coil together with the data aquisition and evaluation.
|Exchangeable RF coils for different diameter